Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hotel industry Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Hotel industry - Assignment Example In my case, I intend to add value to my hotel service industry by picking my raw foodstuffs from distributors who are recommended by the public health organization in the United States. My hotel service targets all customers, fixing desired prices on the foodstuffs while making quality and service to customers as the main aim as opposed to mincing money from the public. Moreover, the staff employed in my hotel should have adequate training in catering bearing in mind health and safety standards of the organization. However, I do not intend to run the hotel for my entire life. I intend to make it pick and gain popularity within its location then sell it to a new management at a higher price when business hits peak. This, I intend to implement through ample customer relations, providing safe products as well as placing customer preference and quality as my main aim. Service to humanity is service for money.The chart above shows the organization of my hotel service industry. Moreover au dit ought to be done every end of the financial year to assess the employees as well as the milestones achieved by the organization. Any product that aims to be brought to the hotel must be taken through health and quality checks to ensure that safety and health standards are adhered to.Reputable hotels are very successful in both their businesses and expansion. The most challenging task in the hotel industry is the handling of competition which comes about with providing quality services as well as fixing prices that are desirable to the target customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment