Sunday, July 28, 2019

Music as the Most Important Factor in Life Essay

Music as the Most Important Factor in Life - Essay Example I feel that the beauty and richness that music brought into my life is definitely worth sharing. This is precisely why I think that visiting schools as an artistic ambassador would be a very good idea. I hope to bring some positivity and actually make a difference in the lives of students. I have already done something to that effect when I worked as an ambassador at a Boston school last year through From the Top’s Leadership program. The school had a music program but no chamber music, and this is where I came in – I helped them experience chamber music under my guidance. When we discovered that the children were a little too serious throughout the program, we decided to change the plan for the week and only concentrate on entertaining them. It was really gratifying to see all the smiles that we brought to their faces while they played music. It was, perhaps, one of the most defining events of my life as a musician, and that is what gave me the incentive to be an art a dvocate and spread music and, thus, bring joy into people’s lives. The last century has seen the development of music on a linear scale in a positive direction. The adaption of modern musical instruments and equipment has not only changed the concept of composing music but has also altered the way people prefer to hear music (Shepherd 2-18). It has been really fascinating for me to learn how in the music culture of the past, folklore was used to tell stories of real life. As a music advocate, I wish to reinvent the same realism in my music. I would also like to motivate and train school children to use modern technology in their compositions. For instance, I have observed that listening to music on mobile phones has become a very common trend, and so has the trend of using various smart phone applications to enhance music. I would encourage students to take advantage of all this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment